Great news, childcare will return on Monday, Feb. 15. We have limited childcare to six children per timeslot. Limited spots are to ensure our procedures and protocols are enforced and repeatable.
● Monday-Friday | 8:30 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. class
● A waiver will need to be completed for each child before their first day of childcare. Please get with a coach, or our intern, to complete this.
● Parents will be required to reserve a childcare slot through Google Docs (ZenPlanner was not an option without attaching a fee).
● Reservations will open on Thursday’s at noon for the following week. Example: Reservations for the week of Feb. 15 will open at noon on Thursday, Feb. 11.
● If you are no longer able to attend class, you are asked to delete your reservation 24-hours prior. We know things occur, just try to be respectful of others trying to access childcare.
GOOGLE DOC LINK
● Form Link
● Click the link above to request permission to edit the form. We will then send you an access link to access our reservation grid.
● The link will be the same for each week.
● Stay home if you or your child are sick or have any of the following symptoms; Cough, shortness of breath or difficult breathing, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor our operation and make changes as long as we feel we can do so responsabile. Please reach out to us with any additional questions.
TO THE MAX!
-Terrance & Brian