On June 25, Mayor Karl Mooney signed an emergency order requiring face coverings to be worn inside College Station businesses. The order will be in effect starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 29 until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 10. Please read the full order here: https://bit.ly/3i6Kpfd
What does this mean for our gym? In accordance with the county mandated protocols, we will be implementing a mask/face covering policy for all members (ages 10 and older) starting Monday, June 29. The additions to our Health and Safety Policy can be seen below:
• Upon arrival you are expected to wear a mask/face covering.
• The mask/face covering must cover the nose and mouth.
• The mask/face coverings will remain on during temperature checks, washing hands, and until class begins.
• Members will still maintain 6 feet minimum distance from other members and coaches in the gym at all times, even while wearing a mask.
• During class members may remove mask/face coverings, but still must abide by previous social distancing and cleaning guidelines currently in place at the gym.
• After the completion of class members must put their mask/face covering back on.