CSTX Mandating Face Coverings
On June 25, Mayor Karl Mooney signed an emergency order requiring face coverings to be worn inside College Station businesses. The order will be in effect starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 29 until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 10. Please read the full order here: https://bit.ly/3i6Kpfd
What does this mean for our gym? In accordance with the county mandated protocols, we will be implementing a mask/face covering policy for all members (ages 10 and older) starting Monday, June 29. The additions to our Health and Safety Policy can be seen below:
• Upon arrival you are expected to wear a mask/face covering.
• The mask/face covering must cover the nose and mouth.
• The mask/face coverings will remain on during temperature checks, washing hands, and until class begins.
• Members will still maintain 6 feet minimum distance from other members and coaches in the gym at all times, even while wearing a mask.
• During class members may remove mask/face coverings, but still must abide by previous social distancing and cleaning guidelines currently in place at the gym.
• After the completion of class members must put their mask/face covering back on.