We will reopen on Monday, May 18. We will offer two services; limited class sizes (12 athletes only) and private personal training. The purpose of the limited class sizes is to ensure our procedures and protocols are enforced and repeatable. This has also caused class times to shift. Open gym and completing additional programming during class will not be permitted. Childcare has been suspended.
WEEKLY CROSSFIT CLASS SCHEDULE
2 p.m. (Friday only)
NOTE: There are no women’s only classes during this time.
WEEKLY CROSSFIT KIDS CLASS SCHEDULE
Ages 9-13 • Mon. & Wed. • 2:30-3 p.m. in-person & 5 p.m. on ZOOM
Ages 5-8 • Tue. & Thu. • 2:30-3 p.m. in-person & 5 p.m. on ZOOM
All Ages • Sat. • 10-11 a.m. in-person starting May 30
- We will keep the doors and garage doors open at all times to ensure ventilation – please dress appropriately.
- Athletes will enter and exit through the garage doors on the west side of the facility.
- Bathrooms are available for use; however, the lobby, chairs, cubbies, water cooler, childcare room and showers will be unavailable for use.
- Coaches will wear face coverings if feasible and safety permits.
- Coaches will maintain six feet of distance from athletes and coaches at all times.
- Athletes are encouraged to change clothing prior to arriving to the gym.
- Athletes will be required to keep shirts on at all times inside the gym.
- Athletes can bring a bag or personal item but it will be stored within their 8×10 foot training space.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring water, but perishable food items will not be permitted.
• Athletes are required to reserve a class through ZenPlanner.
• Reservations will open 24-hours prior to EACH class time. Example: Reservations for the Monday 5:30 p.m. class will open at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
• Waitlist have been added to all classes.
• ZenPlanner will automatically send class reminders and waitlist upgrades. Emails include: Class RSVP Confirmation, Class RSVP Reminder, Waitlist Confirmation and Waitlist Upgraded to Reserved
• Please remember to cancel yourself out of a class if you are no longer able to attend. The deadline to cancel a class is two hours prior to class time.
Within the ZenPlanner App, click on the calendar icon in the top right. You can reserve your spot or add yourself to a waitlist (if the class is full) by clicking the star next to the time you wish to attend. If you no longer can attend a class, simply click “Cancel Reservation”.
- Check your symptoms prior to arriving to class
- Stay home if you are sick or have any of the following symptoms; Cough, shortness of breath or difficult breathing, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Athletes can only arrive 10 minutes prior to class, no earlier.
- All those entering the gym will have their temperature checked (touch-less).
- Athletes will be asked to wash their hands when they arrive to the gym (and when they leave).
- Athletes will be assigned a taped off 8×10 foot training space.
WHILE AT THE GYM
- Athletes will maintain six feet of distance from athletes and coaches at all times.
- There will be no physical contact between athletes or coaches while in the facility.
- Training spaces will be designated prior to class and all class activities must be conducted within your assigned training space.
- Athletes must wipe down all utilized equipment inside their training space and coaches will put equipment away at the conclusion of class.
- Athletes must leave immediately after class in an appropriate manner maintaining six feet of separation.
- Maintain at least six feet separation from other individuals not within the same household. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Wear gloves that fully cover from the wrist to the fingers while exercising.
- Individuals aged 65 or older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible.
ODD & ENDS
- Open gym and completing additional programming during class will not be permitted.
- Childcare has been suspended and we ask that children and visitors are kept at home due to facility capacities.
- Saturday Community WODs will not be held, but an at-home WOD will be posted on ZenPlanner.
- CrossFit Kids will continue but will be sent a separate set of guidelines.
- Due to limited capacity, drop-ins must be scheduled.
We will continue to monitor our operation and make changes as long as we feel we can do so responsible. Please reach out to us with any additional questions.